BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Speak now or forever hold you Peace

Speak now or forever hold you Peace

Monday, December 20, 2010

1st day = DONE!

Well, our first day of blogging has come to an end (Almost) and I just wanted to say, thank YOU for just reading this little blog. It means a lot to all of the swifties. Be sure to spread the word. Remember our goal :) And also the end of every day I will most like/probably be summing up our day, and that's probably gonna be my only post, in the morning (Before school... if I get up!) and at night (Just for me, the rest of the Swifties will post freely!)! So yes here goes my daily sum up :]
Taylor has not posted on Twitter today, but Im sure she's being fearless like, YOU! We gained 1 follower today (Thank you first follow <3 ) and had like 6 posts, no gonna bother counting :) and Christmas is in 5 DAYS, WHAT?! Taylor's favorite holiday is in 5 days?! What are you gonna do for her?! Oh I know, follow us :) Ha ha, that completes my sum up of todays ENCHANTED day! Stay Fearless everyone and sweet dreams
-Juliana Joyce

0 comments: