BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Speak now or forever hold you Peace

Speak now or forever hold you Peace

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jake and Taylor

I heard alot of people saying they don't like Jake and Taylor together. Stop! I mean, Taylor is happy. I will admit I loved Tay squared the best and I don't like Jake much but that doesn't mean I want Jake and Taylor to breakup. What if Taylor Swift finally found her prince? What if she is finally living her fairytale? You wouldn't want that to end would you? A reason I love their relationship is because it reminds me of the song ours. Lots of people hate them dating but nobody can take what's theirs'. Jake Gyllenhaal is showering Taylor Swift with both Love and gifts. That is just so sweet. Although I don't agree with the moving in and marriage part, they just moved way too fast with that. Oh and yes I did just make a rant about them. Mwahaha.
-- Kayla♥♥♥

0 comments: